What does it mean?
- Fatal if swallowed
- Fatal in contact with skin
- Fatal if inhaled
- Toxic: if swallowed
- Toxic in contact with skin
- Toxic if inhaled
Examples of where we can find it
- Pesticide, biocide, methanol
Examples of precautionary statements
- Wash... thoroughly after handling.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- If swallowed: immediately call a POISON CENTER or a doctor/physician
- Rinse mouth
- Store in a closed container
- Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- If on skin: gently wash with plenty of soap and water
- Remove/take off immediately all contaminated clothing.
- Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area
- Wear respiratory protection
- If inhaled: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing
- Store locked up
Symbols that will be phased out:
Szerző által felhasznált források